December 7 – 8, 2016
Monona Terrace, Madison, WI
2016 Conference Chair
Reimagining and transforming the industry
The Disruptive Healthcare Conference 2016 is an exclusive gathering of healthcare leaders to network, learn and innovate. Attendees share insights, compare experiences, and hear engaging presentations from their peers.
The rapid transformation of healthcare in the U.S. to value-based reimbursement impacts all aspects of the industry including payers, providers, laboratories, biotech companies, and technology vendors. This change drives healthcare organizations to rethink their business strategies as they experience pressure on margins and profitability. As new business opportunities emerge, established players must adapt to effectively compete with new entrants bringing new business models that leverage disruptive technologies.
Disruptive Healthcare Conference
Reimagining and Transforming the Industry
December 7-8, 2016
- View from the C-Suite: What we have, what we need, what we do
- Success for a Fraying Workforce
- How Smart Organizations Leverage Organizational Intelligence – “Stop using old maps in a new world”
- The EMR & Precision Medicine – Obstacles and Opportunities
- CyberSecuritiy: What Are They After? Life and Times in the Digital Age
- Picking, Planting & Growing Innovations